Deep roots in wellness support the branches of your whole family.
1. Download your Placenta Services Welcome Packet. Read all information contained within and complete the applicable prenatal forms and contract. You may wish to keep a copy of the placenta handling and storage instructions in your birth plan and/or give a copy to your Doctor or Midwife. Contact Branching Out for more information or for any questions you may have as well as to let us know to expect your paperwork in the mail.
2. Obtain test results from your current pregnancy for Hepatitis B, HIV, and Syphilis. These are standard tests during pregnancy, just request a copy from your OB or Midwife. If this is unavailable, for some reason, a waiver must be signed.
3. Mail your completed forms, contract, test results and payment to the address detailed in your welcome packet. When this information is received, you will be added to our Placenta Services calendar.
4. When your birthing time has arrived, please send a courtesy text message letting us know so that we can arrange a date/time for you or your designated person to drop-off your placenta. Hospital pick-up is no longer offered, except under extenuating circumstances.
5. Your placenta preparations typically take 24-48hrs to be completed. You or your designated person will be notified upon completion so that you may pick up your placenta preparations. The option to have your preparations mailed to you is available upon request.
6. Your placenta preparations will come with suggested usage directions. If at any time you have questions, feel free to contact us!